Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy dreams!

Last night was filled with some crazy dreams.. all these side affects of being pregnant. I don't remember if it was two seperate dreams or they somehow connected but the first part: I was going to the hospital because I was in labor and when I was giving birth she was in different pieces and had to be put together like a puzzle. And the doctors and everyone was fine with it, so this must be the normal way. But it was all hectic and everyone was scrambling to get all the pieces and put her together how we wanted.
And the second part, I think I had this dream since my friends boyfriend wanted to get me a gym membership and watch the baby for an hour a day so I can lose the weight and everything after I have her. So in this part of the dream I would be working out like crazy but I still had my same ol belly and it would NOT go away! And the weird thing is, I never had to go and pick up my kid.. so in all reality I am just a fat girl and don't have a baby inside of me or did I have one. I kid you not, I woke up and was feeling my belly and trying to get her to move just to make sure there was really a kid in there. I seriously thought it was real and that I was just fat.
It was all a very weird feeling, especially to wake up and think that it is true!

2 comments:

  1. You have had some pretty interesting dreams! Lol. I haven't had any like that yet but I'm sure as we get closer to D-Day, I will!

    Also, it's funny you mentioned the rubber band trick. When we went for the down syndrome testing, we had a CRAZY guy doctor who kept swearing and called the baby some name that made me mad when he did it, but I can't remember what it is now...
    But anyways, I was wearing a belly band and he was joking around about it and then told me about the rubber band trick. Did that work for you? I'm so scared I will bust the buttons off my pants. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your crazy dreams woman...I read this and serisouly was cracking up. I can just imagine you waking up and thinking that you were just fat...so funny!

    P.S. I will post pictures from your shower soon! :)

    ReplyDelete